Welcome to Safe Haven Chiropractic in South Lake Tahoe.
Get what you need today, a drug-less approach for your health care needs.
Dr. Joshua Welch, DC
Chiropractic does not treat what is wrong with you, but what is right inside of you. Symptoms and pain are an integral part health, but only a small part. True health care should rely on bringing the body to a state of balance, regardless of symptoms. Finding a correcting the imbalance, and bringing a state of balance, is what makes chiropractic different, and why it works so efficiently at allowing the body to heal naturally from the inside out.
Each adjustment finds a point in “you” that is limiting your full potential and healing. This affects all aspects of your life. Being “Well” is having 100% physical health, emotional health, and spiritual health. This radically affects how you will live your life, how you will treat others, and how you express your humanness in our community. Each adjustment should change your body forever opening up new frontiers of the mind and body.
Not sure this is the right place for you? We accept most insurance policies, car accidents cases and many others. Are you concerned about how to finance your care? Well, we want to see if this care is right for you too!
That is why we have always offered “pay per visit” Chiropractic in addition to lifelong care. This is specifically designed to make care easy, fast and affordable so that everyone can enjoy the good health, regular activity and peak performance that chiropractic care provides.
This means you can call or Drop In on the same day and get exactly what you want;an affordable drug-less solution for your health care.
During the last year we have had hundreds of individuals just like you coming into our clinic so we know chiropractic will work for you. So, if you, your family, or friends are unsure, rest assured that you can come in and get adjusted today.
Give us a call at 530-577-5433.
We’ll take good care of you.
We take care of locals and visitors which is why we have Saturday Hours.
Drop In Office Visits to fit any
lifestyle no appointment ever needed.
$60 initial appointments, exam and adjustment.
Tuesday & Thursday 10:00 – 1:00 & 3:00 – 6:00
Friday 10:00 – 5:00
Saturday 10:00 – 12:00
Walk-Ins Accepted all day.
Convenient office hours.
This time is designed to take care of as many people as possible
in a fun and upbeat atmosphere.
Lots of kids, lots of families, lots of athletes coming to get well.
Come and experience how our community stays healthy.
Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Leg Pain
Examination of symptoms using latest technologies
Low back pain results in millions of dollars of lost work and untold suffering every day. Many factors can be responsible for low back pain and sciatic nerve pain. Improper sitting or lifting, overexertion, trauma, or inherited spinal abnormalities may contribute to the cause. The chiropractic approach is to help restore a more normal motion and position and create a lasting effect.
Neck and Shoulder Pain
Evaluation and treatment of problems
Your neck is packed with all kinds of things: Bones, nerves, blood vessels, glands, muscles, ligaments, tendons and other structures. Your amazing neck balances your heavy head and turns, tilts and bends without damaging its vital occupants! Cervical nerves can become irritated, inflamed or “pinched” causing head, neck, shoulder, arm and hand pain. Many find lasting relief with chiropractic adjustments.
Resume your active and healthy lifestyle pain free
Why has chiropractic been a blessing to millions of headache suffers? The reason may be that most headache suffers appear to be carrying around subluxations, misalignments of spinal bones that can stretch, compress, irritate and inflame the blood vessels, muscles and cranial nerves. Gentle, safe corrections or adjustments have a lasting effect.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the best quality for lowest rates
Problems in the neck can cause pain, numbness, tingling, weakness, or a loss of strength in the hands. How may chiropractic care help? The median nerve connects to the spinal cord through openings between several bones in the lower neck. When these spinal bones lose their normal motion or position, they can cause problems.
Pediatrics and Pregnancy
A simple assessment can be made today.
The slightest amount of spinal stress can cause a child to have delayed neurological development, altered body chemistry and not able to live life to the fullest. Dr Joshua Welch is a renowned pediatric and prenatal chiropractor. He has taken many postgraduate hours in the care of pediatrics and pregnancy, including the Webster Technique, which is designed to create an easier safer and gentle birth for mom and baby.
Here is a partial list of side benefits of chiropractic:
1. Sleep better
2. More energy
3. Improved digestion
4. Greater clarity of thought
5. Improved outlook & attitude
6. Fewer colds and improved immune function
7. Greater stamina
8. Decreased need for medications
9. Better overall health
Many of our practice members, in addition to experiencing a return to natural health, strength and improved wellness within their life, also experience amazing results many health care challenges:
Download Free Report for common health questions.
|The Kings Medicine Cabinet and History of Essential Oils|
|File Size:||4995 kb|
50 Chiropractic Articles from Back to Health Chiropractic!
- Food Dyes Affect Kids Behaviors - Says Watchdog Group (2008-07-13)
- Seasonal Flu Vaccinations Suspended for Children Under 5 in Australia (2010-05-13)
- Whooping Cough Outbreaks Higher Among Children Already Vaccinated (2012-04-13)
- Hiccup Girl Stops, Helped by Chiropractic (2007-03-15)
- Chiropractic Helping Kids Fight Ear Infections (2007-03-15)
- H1N1 Vaccine Not Being Used As Expected By Drug Companies and Governments (2010-01-14)
- Back Pain Sufferers Benefit from Chiropractic Care (2010-07-13)
- Chiropractic Rated Highest in Satisfaction for Back Pain in Consumer Reports Study (2009-04-14)
- Chiropractic Pediatric Guidelines Published (2005-10-12)
- Migraine Sufferers Helped by Chiropractic Reported in News Stories (2007-06-12)
- Headaches and Chiropractic (2013-08-14)
- Blind Man Suddenly Sees Again After Visit to Chiropractor (2008-02-11)
- Back to School and Backpack Safety (2007-08-14)
- Flu Jabs Could be a Waste of Time (2006-11-12)
- Intestinal Infections May Kill 300 Per Day In Hospitals (2008-11-13)
- Routine Checkups Provide No Health Benefits (2012-11-13)
- Gifts to Doctors by Drug Companies to be Disclosed by Law (2013-02-11)
- More US Babies Die on Their First Day Than in 68 Other Countries, Report Shows (2013-05-13)
- Chiropractic is Cost-Effective in Treating Chronic Back Pain (2005-12-15)
- Preliminary Study Results Show Chiropractic Care Could Make Labor Easier (2010-04-13)
- Italy Recognizes Chiropractic, Establishes Chiropractic Licenses (2008-02-11)
- Super Bowl Champion Mark Collins Tackles Pain With Chiropractic Care (2013-09-12)
- Literature Review Shows Chiropractic Beneficial for Patients With Neck Pain (2007-05-11)
- Backpack Safety Big Concern in Press (2006-09-09)
- Chiropractic for Allergies (2009-05-14)
- Nine Year Old Boy Can Walk Again Thanks to Chiropractic (2009-06-12)
- Chiropractic Resolutions For A Healthy, Pain-Free Year (2007-01-15)
- Drugs - First Option or Last Resort for ADHD? (2008-07-14)
- Sudden Death and Use of Stimulant Medications in Youths (2009-07-14)
- Chiropractors Helping Athletes at London Olympics (2012-08-09)
- 7 out of 10 Americans Take a Prescription Drug (2013-07-15)
- Cough Medicine Doesn't Work, May Harm Kids (2006-01-16)
- Doctors Speed Death of ill Babies (2005-04-12)
- Nursing Homes Kill Thousands Report Says (2005-11-13)
- Direct-to-Consumer Prescription Drug Advertising Up in U.S. (2007-09-13)
- Medical Journal Article Recommends Children's Cold Remedies be Taken Off the Market (2007-12-11)
- Healthy Behaviors Can Give You 14 Extra Years (2008-01-11)
- Many British Nurses and Doctors Not Willing to Have Swine Flu Vaccine (2009-09-15)
- Doctors Have Conflict-Of-Interest (2008-07-14)
- Gardasil Linked to Serious Reactions According to New Report (2009-02-16)
- Deaths From Overdose of Painkillers Rose 83% From 1999 to 2005 (2009-02-18)
- Don't Worry, Be Happy - and Healthy (2009-03-12)
- Physically Fit Students Do Better on Tests (2009-03-12)
- Taxes on Sugared Beverages Being Discussed to Help Obesity Problem (2009-04-14)
- Medical Conflict of Interest (2009-05-14)
- Swine Flu Vaccine Should Not Be Given to Children in Schools (2009-08-10)
- Prescription Drug Abuse Problem Highlighted by Death of Michael Jackson (2009-08-10)
- Doctors Warn Swine Flu Vaccine May Do More Harm Than Good (2009-10-14)
- Top 10 Human Medications Poisonous to Pets (2010-01-14)
- U.S. Health Care System: Worst in the world? (2010-07-13)
Dr. Joshua Welch
Safe Haven Chiropractic
3637 Larch Ave Suite 1
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150